Pages

Monday, August 17, 2015

Little bit information about my Cross stitch

      
     My Cross stitches are all made in China, export to my country maybe because in my country this kind of decoration or hobby is so common, almost all people have known about it and my sister loves it so much too. Actually I am Mongolian and I have started to live in Arnhem, Nederland since this May. Also my Dutch is not really good but I'm trying to learn it keke.
        Last July when I was visited to my hometown Ulaanbaatar, I bought 5 different pictures of Cross Stitches and brought here in Nederland. But actually they are 2 different types:

    1. One is full Cross stitching type - it means background and the object have to make full cross stitch same as like the picture. Otherwise to make all:sky, tree, water and dog etc...


   2. Other one is called 3D or 5D- it means background is 3D or 5D , looks like normal picture but only the object has to make cross stitch same as like the picture. Otherwise background is looks already maked from far place and it is more modern type, I think.




No comments:

Post a Comment